Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Tridy Kitchen Faucet Copper Single Handle Pull Out Sprayer High Arch Sink Faucet,Brushed Nickel Modern Commercial Pull Down kitchen Faucet

We were looking for a new faucet and were wary of a non brand name but I liked the style of this one and went for it. I'm happy to say my brushed nickel pull out sprayer is made very well and has a great weight in my hand for using to wash produce or just plain clear the sink. The button is simple to use to switch between streams and the sprayer glides easily back into place after use. I love the handle and the modern look to it. A great feature is you can adjust the off/on handle to the side or keep it in the front. No plumber needed for installation either. Very easy to do and comes with all parts necessary to get the job done. Can't beat it for the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment