Friday, November 10, 2017

Calily Electric Callus Remover - Rechargeable and Includes a Travel Pouch

Gotta say, I love this bad boy! Sure has got my heels nice and smooth in no time. I soak my feet for a bit, then use the coarse roller first, then move to fine. Looks every bit as good as a salon. Nice that it's portable and rechargeable, too. Charge lasted me a good 30 min foot scrubbing session twice in 3 days and I still have charge on it!. Great power, too, considering its a rechargeable. Check one out for yourself and get your feet looking all lovely fast. #IWASINVITED #Calily

For more information, click here.

Calily Electric Callus Remover - Rechargeable and Includes a Travel Pouch – Double Rollers – Fine & Coarse / High-Performance Pedicure Tool; Removes Hard Skin & Calluses Fast & Painlessly [UPGRADED]

No comments:

Post a Comment