Saturday, March 17, 2018

Foromans Wax Melts Candle Warmer Classic Black Metal Forest Design Fragrance Oil Warmer Lamp for Home Decor

I have been using fragrance and essential oils for quite sometime and recently redecorated my family room so started hunting for a warmer that fit my new decor and was simple to use. The design is really pretty with a woodsy theme and when lit is spectacular. The top is simple to lift up and clean out, although I have yet to had to do that burning fragrance oil, and the bulb is easy to access below the top. Burns my oils well and looks pretty at the same time. Definitely recommend for the look alone. As a side note, the off/on button the cord is great for someone like me that has a hard time with scroll button off/on switches. This one has a nice thick toggle button.#Foromans


Check it out for yourself here

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete