Saturday, June 3, 2017

ManChDa Black Hollow Phoenix Case Men Skeleton Automatic Mechanical Pocket Watch Chain Roman Numerals

I purchased this for my husband for Father's Day and was not disappointed at all. It arrived in a nice box with a cleaning cloth. The front design has of a Phoenix bird and looks so classy. Once opened, the dial has a great woodgrain and brass face where you can see the clock mechanism. The back a cut out where you can also see the inside mechanism work pluz the edges have a masculine floral pattern. The chain is heavy grade with nice strong clips so I won't worry about him losing this at all. It opens and closes securely and with a simple push of the button. I did the self-winding myself to set it up for him when he opens it and it worked super easy. For the price, this is PERFECT for him and I am going to earn severe brownie points. 

For more information, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment