Wednesday, June 7, 2017

ZesGood 200PCS Glow in the Dark Garden Pebbles Stone for Walkway Yard and Decor DIY Decorative Gravel Stones in Blue & Green

Since I have a large yard and an obsession with lighting and unique garden features, these glow rocks are a great addition. I saw these in an ad and finally purchased them and could not be happier. Each "rock" is very smooth and my pack came with 100 pcs in blue and 100 pcs in green. I currently have them in my water feature where they get charged with natural light all day and at night, glow for a couple of hours making my water feature have a very cool effect. The kids love to make designs with them so each time I see them at night, they have a new look. Super happy with these and wish they came by the box so you could use them in bulk.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment