Saturday, June 3, 2017

Premium PURE Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils! 8 Best Picks of Essential Oils include Lavender, Tea Tree, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Patchouli, Frankincense & Rosemary

I used oils in my diffuser daily and use only the highest grade essential oil I can find. This set of Lavender, Rosemary, Green Tea, Patchouli, Cinammon, Frankencinse, Grapefruit and Peppermint are very good quality oils that are so pure a little goes a very long way.

Each 10 ml bottle has its own unique scent for aromatherapy including difussers like I use or even tossing it with a carrier oil for massage. I also have been known to take a hot damp towel and add a drop of two to steam my face and after a mini-facial.

Great variety of oils for lots of uses.

For more information, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment