Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Forrinx Wireless Home Security Alarm System DIY Kit with 1 Smart WiFi Hub, 5 Contact Sensors, 2 Motion Sensors, 1 Doorbell Button, App Control by Smartphone, Works with Alexa (Electronics)

For someone who is not super tech savvy, I found this simple to install but getting the app to work was a bit of a challenge. I enlisted the help of my computer guru son who said the directions and not very friendly but with the help of YouTube videos, he was able to get it up and running in short order. The motion sensors work very well and I like how simple the system is to use with notifications on your phone. Very easy to install all of the door and window alarms, too. I do not have Alexa but will be purchasing one soon so can't wait to see it work with that as well. Overall, great purchase that gives me great piece of mind.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment