Monday, July 24, 2017

Rimable Complete Maple Skateboard 31 Inch (Demon Gun,Lighted Up Wheel)

Wow...this skateboard surpassed my expectations. The deck is solid, the wheels glide like butter, and the weight it perfect for doing tricks or simply riding around the neighborhood. I purchased this for my nephew who has a birthday coming up but we couldn't resist taking it for a quick spin myself since I used to skate (A VERY long time ago!). The light up wheels make this so different from other boards and the quality is amazing. For an 11 year old, this is going to make me favorite aunt. Totally. Great for a first board or for those that may want something a bit more intermediate. Can't wait to see him on this board for years to come! 

For more information, click here. #Rimable #LONGBOARD #iwasinvited

No comments:

Post a Comment