Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New LED Solar Outdoor Lighting Garden Patio Landscape Lights Stainless Steel & Weather Proof with Guarantee' by Treeco 6 pack - Silver

Purchased 2 boxes of these in the silver color and love how you can just stake them anywhere for awesome ambiance. There is an off/on switch so make sure you flip it so they actually light. I was dark a day until I figured it out. Great thing about them is they put out generous light and you can move them around to find where they look the best and get the maximum sun during the day to charge. I have them boarding my patio and throughout my potted plant area to give it a nice glow and keep those creepy dark areas of my yard lit. Comes in silver or bronze. Great purchase and may get more for the front!

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment