Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tweezers Set of 3 Stainless Steel With Leatherette Case (Frosted Glitter Series: Blue Flat, White Pointed and Pink Slant Tip) Best for Eyebrow / Ingrown Hair - Precision Tweezer Kit (Misc.)

In my house, tweezers are a highly sought commodity so as soon as these great ones arrived in their handy storage case, I claimed them as mine. The set of three fit nicely in the flapped pouch and in three styles: pointed, slanted and flat. I prefer the slanted for my eyebrows but the pointed is amazing for getting extremely precise areas or in my recent use, a thread that I needed to get in the eye hook of a needle. The flat tweezer is really handy for slivers you can’t see that lay flat on the skin. Each tweezer is made of a very durable stainless steel and you can feel the quality when you hold them. Definitely a winner and will keep these hidden from my crew otherwise they will disappear!

I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased opinion and I am in no way obligated to leave a certain rating. I rely on reviews when making my own purchase decisions and only provide honest reviews after using or testing a product. I hope this helps you in making your own purchase decisions.

https://www.amazon.com/Tweezers-Stainless-Leatherette-Frosted-Glitter/dp/B01GL4HV64/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj


No comments:

Post a Comment