Monday, May 15, 2017

Deeteck 1200 Lumens Portable Holiday Mini Led Home Projector Ideal For Home Movies,Video Game, Sports Events, Pictures and More With 3,0000 Hours Life Span

This was up in running in my house in no time. Simple set up, just follow the directions. For 2 nights in a row this weekend, we shot movies on the outside of our house while sitting around the fire pit. By attaching an HDMI cable to my laptop, I was able to stream movies with no issues. The projector has great clarity and includes an SD card slot and 2 USB ports as well. Sound was way more than I expected as well. I did hook it up to some external speakers just for added sound but it wasn't needed. Nice projector and a good price considering the quality.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment