Monday, May 22, 2017

Isoki Double Zip Satchel (Blue) | Premium Changing Bag - Limited Edition 2017 Autumn/Winter Color Diaper Bag Backpack

Holy cow this is the most gorgeous diaper bag (or should I say luxury luggage) I have ever encountered. I was looking for something trendy and stylish yet very functional for my own use when caring for my new grandson and I could not be happier with my choice. The faux leather is beautiful, soft and durable. The stitching is all tight and a heavy quality thread was used all over the bag. It comes with longer straps so you can use it as a shoulder bag or just use the shorty carry handles.  The inside has a great black and white wipeable liner and so many pockets and compartments I can use this as an overnight bag as well to store all my goodies and a changing pad.

As a bonus, it came with an insulated baby bottle bag, stroller clip and a small zippered bag for small items like nail files, etc. The outside has even more zippered compartments for your phone, wallet, keys, or quick needed items like pacifiers. The bag measures about 16.5 inches by 7.1 inches by 6.3 inches so perfect size to keep baby items in or use as an overnight bag for yourself. I can't say enough about what a super functional bag this is at a great price.


For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment