Monday, May 15, 2017

Diaper Bag Backpack Convertible Baby Bag by Babyboo 16 - with Changing Pad and Stroller Strap - Super Versatile and Classy - Black and White - Cute Designer Diapers Bags Cotton (Black White)

I got this great bag for my daughter to use since she is on the go a lot and likes cross-functional products but since it arrived, I have been using it and am not letting it go. The baby bag contains tons of zippered and pocketed areas and of course, a changing pad, but I am in love with how I can use the short handles, attach a long shoulder strap or use it as a back pack. It even has a stroller strap to keep it safely attached but also out of the way.

The outside fabric is stain resistant and very durable, the inside has pockets and more pockets for baby items or in my case, laptop! Yes, I used it as an overnight back with a change of clothes and my laptop fitting perfectly inside with accessories in the pockets. I'll still use it when I have my grandson but this is super versatile and so much so that I have to get another one for her because this one is mine!

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment