Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bamboo Pillow with Shredded Latex / Poly Fill Blend - Eco Friendly Down Alternative and Memory Foam Alternative - 100% Best Sleep Ever Guarantee (Queen)

I think this bamboo pillow has changed my life. First off - I purchased a queen size at 20 x 28 inches and it fits my sleep pattern perfectly. It arrived and had NO SMELL like some of the memory foam pillows do. Second, I love how it allows my head to sink in but doesn't drown me. The exterior is soft and doesn't need a cover at all. The inside is a shredded latex foam blended with a poly fill that resists mites, mildew and is anti-microbial. I read the reviews about it not being good for back sleepers but I had no problems and since I typically toss and turn all night, it worked perfect for when I move to my sides. Really a very comfortable pillow that others in my family continually try to take. The fact that it is hypoallergenic and eco-friendly all in the same pillow is what sold me but the comfort of it has me a buyer for life. Highly recommend for a great night's sleep.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LFBMMZI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment