Tuesday, November 8, 2016

SunGrow Retractable Neon Dog Leash With Pause/Lock Control for a comfortable walk (Misc.)

Finally, a retractable leash that isn’t big, bulky and hard to use. This SunGrow leash is lightweight, which I appreciate, and fits nicely in my hand. I love the bright yellow reflective film on the nylon leash and the lock button is awesome to keep my fur baby from straying too far. It reminds me of measuring tape since it is flat. Easy, one handed use, too. While it may seem small compared to others, it did the job just fine with my 100 lb lab. She felt pretty spiffy walking around the neighborhood with her new leash. Good leash made with good materials.

https://www.amazon.com/SunGrow-Retractable-Leash-Control-comfortable/dp/B01IP5LVRC/ref=cm_aya_orig_subj

No comments:

Post a Comment