Monday, November 28, 2016

Marswell Solar Outdoor Spotlight,Adjustable, Directional, Easy Wireless Display Solar Christmas Street Lighting, Multi-colored Star Projector Show for Holiday Landscape Garden Decoration

Adding to my solar light addiction is this awesome Marswell spotlight. It adjusts 360 degrees and the solar panel also adjusts up to 180 degrees so you can angle it to get maximum sunlight during the day for charging. Its weather resistant and waterproof so it is holding up fabulously in our California winter so far. I love how once charged, it turns on at dusk and slowly fades into different colors illuminating my plants. I have it currently staked into the ground with the light shining up into one of my fruit trees giving it a beautiful glow in different colors (red, blue, green and yellow) all night long. 

My spotlight came charged but I did have it out most of the day before it came on and it lasts at least 8 hours on a full charge. Great part is if I want to move it to light up another area, I simply pull up the stake and move. Easiest lighting I own by far and the one I get the most compliments on. 

Awesome spotlight that is so easy to use and provides hours of excellent landscape lighting. At $15.99, it is a steal compared to the prices I have seen at my local gardening stores for the same product.

For more information or to purchase click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment