Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pack of 12 Mickey Mouse Ears & Minnie Mouse Headband with Red, Pink and Rose Polka Dot Bow

We are planning a surprise trip to Disneyland next month with my niece and nephew and I have been looking at Mickey/Minnie Mouse ears to decorate when I was given the opportunity to purchase these by Inizio. The set of 12 comes with 6 plain velvet ears on a headband and 6 plush ears in 3 different bow colors (2 pink, 2 rose and 2 red). The headbands are soft and do not irritate my ears when wearing them for extended periods of time. They are perfect for my plans of adding rhinestones to the girls and then decorating in different themes or lands of the parks for each day we are there and with 12 in the pack, there is enough for everyone!

Materials are of good quality and each of my set of ears are secured well to the headband. I definitely recommend these for any Disney party or planned trip as a fun alternative to purchasing over priced park merchandise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment