Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Flora Renew® Probiotics 7x Stronger with 34.7 Billion CFU, 14 Unique Strains + Acidophilus DDS-1® per Easy to Swallow Capsule, #1 Best Probiotic Supplement Perfect for Adults... by OmniBiotics

So far so good after 2 weeks of using these great probiotics. My family tends to have digestive imbalances regularly so probiotics are a must in our house. These Flora Renew by Omni Biotics contain a whopping 34.7 BILLION CFU + 14 LIVE STRAINS per capsule. I have been taking 1 capsule 2x a day and have had no sensitivity to taking them and my stomach has been in balance. They are made in the USA at a GMP certified facility so that is a huge bonus for me when looking for a good supplement. They also come with a 100% lifetime guarantee so no risk at all. They are working well for my group so definitely will be purchasing more in the future. 

For more information or to purchase, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment