Friday, November 4, 2016

SunGrow Pet Nail Clippers & Trimmers - With Safety Switch & Stop to avoid overcutting & in-built Nail File Compartment

I have 12 year old special needs Lab that HATES going to the vet to get her nails clipped so I looked into purchasing a good quality DIY trimmer when I found these by SunGrow. When they arrived, I was thrilled to see how well they are made and the handle is super comfortable and easy to grip for me. The blades are made of stainless steel and are very sharp to cut through the nail quickly and easily. I really appreciated the safety stopper to prevent over cutting her nails since I am new to doing this and was terrified I would hurt her. The big surprise was the built in nail file in the handle. You push a button and out it pops to file down and rough edges. The quality is amazing and definitely worth every penny.

Very nice trimmers and much better than taking her to the vet/groomer where both she and I get stressed out. Highly recommended.


For more information or to purchase, click here.

SunGrow Pet Nail Clippers & Trimmers - With Safety Switch & Stop to avoid overcutting & in-built Nail File Compartment : Keep your dogs & cats safe

No comments:

Post a Comment