Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Jusfitsu Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Slim Fit Knit Pullover Sweater Dress Burgundy XL

I purchased this turtleneck sweater dress to wear with leggings this winter and am super happy with the quality. The stitching is done well and the material is very soft and knitted well. The fabric is in a cable knit pattern, lightweight and since mine had no tag, I am going to assume 100% polyester. Regardless of material, it is comfortable to wear and definitely is a slim-fit design. I purchased an XL and wear a size 12 and it hugs the curves. Add a cute belt or wear it alone - I have worn it both ways and had numerous compliments. The length is perfect as it falls just about mid-thigh on me and I am 5'8. I washed separately due to color and laid flat to dry so it didn't shrink. If it does, it would be too tight to wear.

Overall, I am very pleased with this and the quality is there I would feel good purchasing it as a gift for someone this holiday.


For more information, to look at all the cute colors or to purchase, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment