Monday, November 14, 2016

Designer 4-Piece Ceramic Bath Accessory Set | Includes Liquid Soap or Lotion Dispenser w/ Premium Metal Pump, Toothbrush Holder, Tumbler, Soap Dish | Fluid Stone | Alpine White

I love changing up the look of my bathroom so when I was offered this 4 pc bathroom set by Comfify, I was eager to see it in person to see if it fit my style and it didn't disappoint. The set includes a lotion dispenser, soap holder, toothbrush/paste holder and drinking cup. I love the bright white color and the dimpled texture of the ceramic is classic. It looks fabulous on my counter and gave it a nice updated look. I read that others had issues with the metal lotion pump but I have used it a week and not had issues, but if they occur, I will be sure to update. I would rate the set as great and recommend, especially for the price.




No comments:

Post a Comment