Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Womens Short Boot Cuffs 2 Pack Cable Knit Leg Warmer Winter Crochet Button Toppers

My new winter trend is boot cuffs which are really short leg warmers. These Dimore ones come in a set of two ( I got black and beige) and go with any new trendy style of ankle or regular boot. They easily slip on and can go over or under the boot. What I have been doing is wearing my ankle pants with ankle boots then wearing my cuffs on the outside to cover up where the pants end and the boots begin. Not only does it keep my legs and ankles warm, but I can longer use out of summer clothes! I have had several compliments on them and can't imagine my wardrobe without them now. 

The buttons are sewn a bit loose so check them before wearing in case you need to add a stitch or two so they don't disappear. Otherwise, the cable knit is nicely done and had no loose threads or runs. Definitely will be purchasing more in the future.

I received these to test and am extremely happy I did. They are stylish and very trendy!

Check them out here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HJTSH8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment