Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Moroccan Organic Argan Oil For Hair, Skin, Face, Nails, Cuticles & Beard 4 fl. oz. - Best Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle, Triple Extra Virgin & Cold Pressed Moisturizer by First Botany Cosmeceuticals

If you haven't tried Argan Oil for taming frizzy hair and giving it great shine, you are missing out. I purchased this First Botany Moroccan Organic Argan Oil originally to keep my crazy hair from frizzing and to restore some shine since it is color treated and now I am using it for so much more.

For my hair, I added several drops to my shampoo and it works perfectly. If I am going to blow dry my hair or use a straightener, I rub a few drops into my palms and run them through the ends of my hair to keep it from drying the ends out. I also discovered how it softens my cuticles crazy good. I used to get hang nails all the time and after using this for a solid 2 weeks, I can say I maybe have had one. My elbows are loving this oil as well. I have always had dry elbows but this is amazing with how soft it keeps them without feeling greasy like a lotion tends to.

Great product that has so many uses since it is a carrier oil with little, if any scent. Add it to your moisturizer for your face, too! I'm adding this to one of my favorite products list. 

For more information or to purchase, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment