Saturday, April 8, 2017

Bakeitfun Silicone Baking Mat Triple Set Cut Corners, 2 Standard 16.5" X 11" Plain Mats And 1 13" X 9" Quarter Mat, Non-stick & Heat Resistant Surface, Reusable And Professional German Grade Materials

Really impressed with these great silicone baking mats. It comes in a set of 3 - (2) 16.5 x 11" and (1) 13 x 9". All three are non-stick, odor free, BPA and FDA safe, dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe. I love using them to line my cookie sheets for simple cooking and clean up. Perfect replacement to parchment paper and reusable. I do love how I can roll pizza dough on it then pick the whole thing up and lay on the cookie sheet. It even has measurements around the edges.

Great design, easy to use and store and definitely a must in the kitchen. I already purchased a set for my daughter.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment