Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BOLDIFY Curl Defining Cream - Shines and Conditions, Humidity Resistant, UV and Thermal Protection - 7oz

As I get older, my hair texture has changed and I went from crazy straight fine hair to kinky frizzy hair. I typically am a low maintenance hair gal so I like to let my hair air dry but the curls look awful all frizzy so this Boldify looked like a product I wanted to try since my hairdresser recommended a UV protection/paraben free product for my locks since I am in the sun a lot.

After my shower, I toweled dry my hair to damp and applied about a dime size working it from roots to ends. The cream is really nice - lightweight and not sticky like other gels I've tried. The smell is super nice and fresh. Citrus scented and not too strong but those that are smell sensitive will notice it.

When my hair dried, it looked fantastic. Great sheen to it and very VERY little, if any, frizz. My hair looks healthy and radiant. Love using this product now daily and how it really keeps my curls strong all day. Great alternative to having the frizzies!!

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment