Monday, April 10, 2017

Cleaning Sponge & Scouring Pads with Carborundum - Black Caspian Stone - Best Eraser Sponges For Scrubbing Kitchen, Bathroom, Pots, Pans, Sinks - Just Add Water No Detergent Needed (2)

I have an abundance of cast iron cookware and have the chain links and other things to clean them with but have needed something that actually gets deeper in the pan and not just surface clean. I decided to try these caspian stone sponges and I'm glad I did. 

They are made of Carborundum - a compound of silicon and carbon that is a product of nature and while there may be a whole lot of science in how they come to be, I just cared at how well my pans looked after using them. I just added hot water as directed and BOOM, clean pans with no chemicals or detergent and quick scrubbing. I moved on to the bottoms of my copper pans just to see if it would remove the marks from that and yup, it did!

These come with a money back guarantee so if you are looking for a no risk solution to cleaning your pots/pans or any other surface that has baked on goods (BBQ), go for it. You will be happy you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment