Friday, April 21, 2017

YEOUTH Neck Cream for Firming, Anti Aging Wrinkle Cream Moisturizer, Skin Tightening, Helps Double Chin, Turkey Neck Tightener, Repair Crepe Skin with Green Tea, Argireline, Vitamin C

I test all kinds of anti-aging creams and moisturizers but this was my first neck creme with green tea that helps with damaged skin and the aging process. This creme is packed with all sorts of organic goodness including Argireline and Vitamin C to help relax muscles delaying the appearance of wrinkles, improve collagen and help repair all the damage the sun does to my skin.

While it claims to tighten the skin, I have to comment that my neck is so soft that I don't notice the tightening. I do notice that the usual heavy neck creases I have have greatly diminished giving my neck a nice smooth look. I have used it for a week now and really REALLY like how it smells, softens and gives an overall fresh look to my neck area.


No comments:

Post a Comment