Thursday, March 2, 2017

Agog - Ice Bucket Clear Acrylic 3.5 Liter Good for up to 2 Wine or Champagne Bottles Ice Bucket

Summer is coming and I have been looking for a classic modern ice bucket to use out on the patio tables so when I saw this Agog one, I fell in love. It measures about 11.6 inches by 8.5 inches by 7.6 so enough to hold a few bottles of beer, wine, sodas or water, too. The clear acrylic design is nice because its durable and retains the cold temperature for a good amount of time. I like the versatility of the bucket because the handles allow you to carry it with heavier items or you can toss chips, candy, or any other item in it and use it as a bowl, too! I left it on the counter yesterday and my son tossed apples in it. Cute design and really versatile!

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment