Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Gottowin Women PU Leather Wallet Clutch Handbag Zipper Organizer Card Holder

I have desperately been looking for a new wallet that has SPACE. I have a lot of frequent buyer and store loyalty cards I am tired of keeping stacked in a Ziploc bag because my wallet only holds a "few". This great Gottowin polyurethane leather wallet has nice look when closed with the stitched outline and I checked it top to bottom, inside and out and found no loose threads or issues with the sewing. The wallet is about 7.9 inches long by 4 inches wide. It has 12 slots with some of them wider than others plus one mesh slot for an ID. It also has a large pocket for cash or a phone. I like how it has an envelope flap to access the wallet then it also opens sideways to have more storage. It really is very well made and my color (dark green) is deep and rich. The design was well thought out. As a bonus, it included a smaller business card holder that can hold up to 12 cards. Nice touch.

For more information, click here.
]






No comments:

Post a Comment