Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tencole Uneven Hemline Hoody Shirt Kangaroo Pocket Tunic Long Sleeve Casual Tops

This hoodie is everything it looks like in the picture and more. The color is a bright blue and the sweetheart neckline lays just right. The uneven cut on the bottom is flattering to any shape and the length allows me to wear it with leggings and not feel like all my "bumps" are showing.  The fabric is really soft and is a Rayon/Spandex blend so comfortable and will retain its shape. The kangaroo pockets are a nice touch for keeping hands warm, too. I thought the hoodie was for looks but you can tighten it just like any hoodie so functional, too! I washed mine in cold and hung it to dry with no wrinkling so very impressed. Just right for spring days or summer nights. Definitely getting the other colors too. I ordered an XXL and I am  14 (larger chest) for reference. 

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment