Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Meaneor Women Long Sleeve V Neck Hollow Double Layer Side Slit Chiffon Blouse

This blouse is really elegant and pretty for work days. The only problem I had is I ordered an XL for my typical US large size and it is very tight on my chest. The lightweight fabric is beautiful, the cut fantastic and the double layered hem really lays nicely and flatters my hip area. I ordered the pink and it is a nice pale color. The front and back both have cut outs that add to the uniqueness of the blouse and the long sleeves are comfortable and have a nice "pearl" button on the ends. Really, I love everything about it except I need to lose weight in my chest to wear it comfortably or it needs to have a few inches added to that area to be a true XL. Well made and very pretty overall.

For more information, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment