Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Shanna Cubic Zirconia Necklace with White Gold Plated Chain for Women, Length in 18+2"

Has to be hands down my favorite necklace right now. The white gold plated chain is 20 inches long and sparkles it is so pretty. Top that off with a beautiful tear drop pendant that is a deep gray that has a prismatic effect of additional colors surrounded by small cubic zirconia stones that outline the larger stone and you have a gorgeous piece of jewelry. I know it's secure, too, with the lobster claw clasp. Since my pendant color goes with everything, I have worn it to work, out to dinner and even casually to the ball field to watch my nephew play. No issues with my sensitive skin so far! Very happy I purchased this. 

For more information, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment