Friday, March 31, 2017

DRESSOLE Women Tops Vintage V Neck Half Sleeve Button Pleated Tunic Blouse

This is my first time purchasing a product by this manufacturer and I will certainly be ordering more. The fabric is soft and flows well on any shape. The length was just right to wear with my leggings to work, too. The pleated edges of the v neck front are flattering and the buttons are easy to open/close. Sleeves are 1/2 so long enough to cover my arms that are in to so good shape right now. It's made of a Rayon/Spandex blend so easy to care for. It is recommended to hand wash and lay flat but I delicate washed mine and tumble dry air, removed it right away and hung it up. It looked great. I purchased the purple and its a rich vivid color that stayed true even after washing. Perfect spring top that is very comfortable for work or casual.

For more information, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment