Friday, March 31, 2017

True Wireless Earbuds, LiteXim TW-08 Bluetooth 4.1 Cordless Stereo In-Ear Headphones, Cable-free Earphones with Mic(Black)

I purchased these for my son who is always going through bluetooth headphones like they are food. I took the chance and purchase these wireless buds and thank goodness! When we first opened them, we thought they were huge! But, in reality, they actually are a self contained unit so of course they are not what we are used to. They came with clear instructions on how to pair and different tips for customizing the sizing for fit. The case is a charger and is magnetic so they hold the buds in great and make it easy to take them in and out. The sound is really REALLY nice and it was simple to take a call (it startled me because I didn't realize that feature!) and they person on the other side said they could hear me really well.

My son has now taken possession and will not let me use them at all so I guess I need my own. He wears them for hours and said they are so comfortable with no ear pain and he can even work with them in and they stay put Very nice, quality set of bluetooth earbuds I would recommend to others.

For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment