Friday, March 31, 2017

Qianse "Galaxy" Premium Austrian Clear Crystal Bangle Bracelet, Women Fashion Jewelry Gift for Women (Jewelry)

I needed a nice evening bracelet to use for an upcoming gala and was very skeptical purchasing jewelry online but my perception has been drastically changed after setting eyes on this gorgeous bracelet. It arrived packaged very nicely in a box I can use for storage when not wearing and had an enclosed card describing how the piece has a unique number and its authenticity.

What I like is how the stones really shine and sparkle and truly, it looks so expensive. The clasp is easy to put on and off and the way the bracelet is jointed to fit different wrist types allows for a more "custom" look and feel. I looked it over thoroughly and the stones are not loose or damaged at all. Best part was when the hubby asked how much it set him back. LOL

I'm always looking for that perfect gift someone would never buy for themselves but would absolutely love and this is now it. Quality cannot be beat for the price. Can't wait to browse the other items made by this seller.

For more information, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment