Friday, March 31, 2017

Tencole Womens Tunic Tank Top A-Line Plus Size Summer Sleeveless Flowy Shirts (Apparel)

I cannot get enough of Tencole clothing items. The material they use is amazingly soft and lays beautifully on me. The cut on this cute sleeveless dress/tunic is super flattering with the high/low cut that can be worn alone with cute strappy sandals or toss it over some leggings and you have a great work outfit. The neckline is cut in a scoop fashion and is just enough that my daily necklace I wear is not hidden and the arm holes are not large enough you need to worry about your bra showing.

I purchased black but now will be purchasing all three since they exceeded my expectations in fit and comfort. I have washed it already and had no issues with the color running. I do recommend delicate dry low and pull it just before completely dry and hang. No wrinkles!

For more information, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment