Sunday, March 5, 2017

We Love Animals Padded Dog Harness Set: No More Struggling! Easy & Full Control With a Durable No-Pull Harness, Comfortable for Your Pet. Reflective & Washable. Includes a Leash and a Car Seat-Belt

I have a fairly large Labrador Retriever that loves to takes walks but I can't stand her pulling and the choking sound she makes is awful and embarrassing. This excellent padded harness just made both our lives much nicer. The harness fit her perfectly (XL) and is soft and padded. It includes a handle on the top near the D ring for leash attachment so I can us it to give her an added boost into the car, too! The leash at 6 foot in length is a great lead and the added seat belt buckle fit my car belt perfectly. Check out my video at https://youtu.be/aqNyocHhz0Y so you can see Cali is loving her new harness! Very well made and no more choking and pulling!!

For more information and where to purchase, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment