Wednesday, October 19, 2016

100% Natural Organic Krill Oil 1000mg Supplement - MEGA CUSTOM FORMULA MADE IN USA

I typically do a fish oil supplement but I have to rave about this 100% natural Nutrifect Krill Oil. The Omega 3 and 6 balance is working superbly for my bum knee and thrashed wrists from sports. The bottle contains 60 soft gels that should last me 30 days taking two a day. Each pill contains 500 mg of natural krill oil so dose is 1000 mg daily. Very nice!

They go down easy and no nasty burps like other products I've tried. I've been on these for 10 days and around day 3, it was that time of the month and boy, these really kicked my normal grumpiness. It's the only supplement I am taking right now so I have to attribute it to the oil. Seemed like a bonus considering the way my knee and wrist were the first things I noticed this helps. Made in the USA at a certified GMP facility is HUGE to me, too.

Can't wait to see what 30 full days does. For now, I recommend it as a great supplement and the price at $16.99 is cheap for feeling this good.



For more information or to order, click here.




100% Natural Organic Krill Oil 1000mg Supplement - MEGA CUSTOM FORMULA MADE IN USA

No comments:

Post a Comment