Sunday, October 9, 2016

Professional 100 Sheet Sketchpad, Watercolor, and Acrylic Art Pad - 98 Ib / 160 g/m2 - 9 x 12 in Multi-Media Spiral Notebook

This set of 98lb sketch sheets (100) is perfect for anyone that draws. I purchased for my son's girlfriend who is in college for her Illustration degree and Bellofy didn't disappoint in the quality of the paper for her. The spiral bound is nice to keep all the sketches together and the paper doesn't smudge or bleed as some lower quality brands do. The acid free paper can be used with pencils, pens or markers. At 12x9 inches, it the perfect size for her backpack, too. Definitely recommend for artists of all types. I received this at a discount. My opinion of the product is my own after thoroughly inspecting and/or testing.


Check it out here: http://amzn.to/2dPydiP

No comments:

Post a Comment