Friday, October 28, 2016

Stretch Maternity Leggings Seamless Solid Color Nursing Clothes Sold by Shop Pretty Girl

Ever have one of those days where you want to just pull on something comfy and relax under a blanket and watch movies? Well, these leggings are PERFECT for those times. While I am not pregnant, I found these fit me with no issues and look super cute. I ordered oen with rouching on the side legs and they look good enough to wear out with a cute sweater. My daughter is 8 months pregnant and while I originally got these for her, I am keeping them! I am looking at purchasing the other styles as well. Easy to wash in warm and let air dry, too. 

I received these at a discount and decided to blog about them since I liked them so well. 

For more information, click here.


Stretch Maternity Leggings Seamless Solid Color Nursing Clothes Tights

No comments:

Post a Comment