Thursday, October 13, 2016

iPhone Charger Cord, LAX 6ft Long Apple MFi Certified Fast and Strong Braided Lightning Cable for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6s / 6 / SE / iPad Air 2 / Air / Mini 4 / Pro - Blue/Red

iPhone charges are a premium in my house and who doesn't get tired of looking for a charger cord that the kids haven't completely destroyed? For me, I wanted a durable cord that provided me with easy sync capability the FIRST time I plug it in. NOT after having to take it in and out, rinse repeat...ugh.

This charger cord by LAX Gadgets rocked my needs immediately. The cord is 6 foot long. Yes, 6 frigging feet! That means I can use a wall charger near the floor and have my phone nicely charging on a safe table with no problems. The strong nylon braided cable (mine in red/blue) protects the cord from kinking, and normal wear and tear stress from plugging in the wall and phone not to mention when my dog runs by and clips the cord and I'm yelling, "NOOOOO."

The connector is a slim size so it easily fit in my iPhone 5c, 5s, 6s and iPad Air 2. Every time I connect it, it immediately syncs/charges with no issues whatsoever. The cord is Apple MFi certified so it is compatible with ALL APPLE PRODUCTS that came with an original supplied cable. 

Best part for me was in using it. I connect my phone to my PC every evening to do my blogs and social shares so uploading pictures quickly is critical and this charger pops them over in no time. Love, love, love it and will be purchasing more for stocking stuffers this year to keep the kids and hubby from trying to "appropriate" mine. Only wish it came in a cute rose gold/pink. For $12.88 and free same day shipping with Prime, you can't go wrong.

I receive this cable at a discount for testing purposes. This is my opinion of the product, good or bad, to help you in your purchase decision.

For more information or to purchase, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment