Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ozeri Turtlemeter The Baby Bath Floating Turtle Toy and Bath Tub Thermometer

This super cute turtle bath thermometer is a perfect gift for my daughter expecting her first baby. The turtle is BPA free and floats freely in the tub (yes, we tested it ) to test the temperature prior to safely adding baby. What I like is that it continuously checks the temperature and the LCD screen is easy to read so when the color is blue - the water is too cold, green - the water is just right or red - keep baby out because it's too HOT! The turtle is a good size at roughly 6 inches and looks cute floating around reading the temp but I'm sure this will also get played with as he gets older. The batteries can be changed but I do have concerns with breaking that water tight seal. We will see what happens and if something changes such as water leakage, etc., I will update. I really like how cute and functional this is overall and can't wait to watch my grandson take baths with it as he grows knowing the water temperature is not a concern.

While I received this very cute turtle thermometer for free, my opinion of the product is my own and I am under no obligation to leave it. I like the product and therefore, took my time to provide feedback on what I liked/didn't like.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZFPRHS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1





No comments:

Post a Comment