Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SUNIN Womens Super Soft Fashion Long Shawl Solid Colors Winter Warm Pashmina Big Scarf (Purple)

Winter is coming and so is my scarf fetish and this Sunin scarf, while really pretty, will be added to the, "delicate wear" group. 

Let me start with the positives: 

  • Purple color is gorgeous, rich, vibrant and eye catching
  • The material is acrylic but very soft, lightweight so not too heavy and yet warm
  • Size of the scarf at 76 inches by 27 inches is perfect for doing cute styles or simply wearing around your neck/shoulders
  • The fringe is a good length 
What I was bummed about was the stitching on the edges. It is minimal at best and mine came with a small frayed edge that I am cutting off and hoping no unraveling takes place. The scarf is handwash and dry flat which I can can get over since it is so soft and pretty but dang, I hate handwashing.
It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 45 day free exchange/return so I am wearing it a few times and handwashing to ensure no issues in that time frame. Nice to know there is an option if I need to reach out and ask for an exchange. The colors this comes in are amazing and truly, the price you cannot beat. I have tons of scarves and I want to love this one badly so will update after I can determine if it will move to the, "everyday" group.

I received this scarf at a discount that in no way influenced my honest opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment