Tuesday, October 11, 2016

DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream & Scar Removal Therapy, Best Moisturizer to Prevent & Reduce Marks & Scars, Advanced Formula Leaves Skin Smooth & Soft. Paraben Free 4 oz

Let’s face it. Stretch marks and scars are ugly and can be very painful. What can we change about them? The redness, itchiness and painfulness of stretch marks have got to go along scars that deep and noticeable. In comes DermaSafe stretch mark and scar defense therapy organic aloe based cream with their great ingredients to help with all these items and more.

First thing I look for in any skin product is that it is Paraben free. Check. I also look for organic items free from pesticides, herbicides, contains peptides (aids in repairing skin quickly), not tested on animals, comes with a money back guarantee and the biggest item, made in the USA. Check times 6. The cream is housed in a nice 4 ounce container with an easy twist off lid and the cream itself, smooth with a nice light scent. Not overpowering and over fragrant at all. The moisturizing properties in this cream are amazing and hydrate your skin quickly without leaving it greasy looking. As someone with sensitive skin, I was super happy to find no breakouts occur or other adverse effects.

I originally started putting it on my surgical knee scars since they tend to get tight and painful at times and it made a huge difference in softness and flexibility for me. The scars themselves are not so angry looking and the tissue is not painful to touch.

I had such promising results after only a few days (2 times a day as directed) I moved to putting it on my belly stretch marks that are 25 years old and wow. The constant itchiness I have had for years went away in a matter of 3 days. I honestly love this product and am moving on to use it on other areas such as acne scars to see how it helps aid those. Nice thing about this product is it improves OLD scars and marks not just new ones. I’m thankful I was asked to test this product because even my esthetician remarked how well the skin looked after a week of use. For the price, yes, this is a MUST.


I received this DermaSafe cream at a free and decided to review based on my honest opinion of what I liked or didn’t like to help others in their purchase decisions.


DermaSafe Stretch Mark Cream & Scar Removal Therapy, Best Moisturizer to Prevent & Reduce Marks & Scars, Advanced Formula Leaves Skin Smooth & Soft. Paraben Free 4 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment