Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Niuniu Daddy 11.8" Plush Toy Baby Dinosaur Stuffed Animal Toy

Oh my this little dinosaur is cute! My grandson is going to love how soft and cuddly he is. The material is a nice soft but thicker material that will be durable and withstand a baby/toddler playing with him. It's machine washable so with all that baby love, he can still get clean when needed. His size is great at about 8 inches tall and the stitching is done well with no loose threads, mis sews or areas I would be concerned may come apart and harm my grandson. It does have a tag on it that I will be removing before giving it to him to play with. Above all, I like his well stitched face. Some stuffed animals have interesting facial features but this little guy screams cute. Good purchase as a baby shower gift, too.

While I received this cute stuffed dinosaur at discount, my opinion of the product is my own and I am under no obligation to leave it. I tested the product and therefore, took my time to provide feedback on what I liked/didn't like.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011XYT7U0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment