Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Scarfs for Women, Premium Fashion Scarves - Summer & Winter by Beautiful Scarves (solid black)

Beautiful Scarves has a great product with this particularly soft black scarf that looks great with anything. The length is perfect for me at 64 inches by 13 inches wide and the soft material is made of 75% acrylic and 25% cotton. The fringed edge is nicely finished with long strips but the edge of the scarf itself is not stitched so I hope it holds. I would say the material is high end and sewn very well but it is a bit on the thin side. Being on the west coast, I don’t need it to be thick and warm, but if you want it for more than an accessory, this might not be for you, but it does allow you to wear it all year long. The scarf arrived in a great gift box and even comes with a no questions lifetime warranty. This is handy especially since I haven’t washed it yet and not sure how it will come through. Very pretty rich black color and looks great on.

While I received this scarf at discount, my opinion of the product is my own and I am under no obligation to leave it. I tested the product and therefore, took my time to provide feedback on what I liked/didn't like.



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01750T378/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment