Friday, December 2, 2016

Advanced Night Repair Cream and Best Retinol Moisturizer 1.7 fl. oz. with Chronocyclin, Retinol & Echinacea Stem Cells - An Anti Aging Treatment and Daily Moisturizer Cream for Men and Women by First Botany Cosmeceuticals

As someone who constantly is searching for the miracle cream that will make me look 20 again, I love trying new products and this First Botany Night Cream with Chronocyclin is definitely one I am in awe of. 

Sure, it has Retinol, plant stem cells, adaptonyl (promotes and regens cells) and shea butter and coconut water but the Chronocyclin is new to me and I was curious to see how my skin reacted. So, what is the Chronocyclin? I looked it up and it's an anti-aging peptide that provides your skin with protection during the day and regenerates your skin cells at night. Does it work, though?

Well, I have been using this for 7 nights straight. I have sun spots, acne scars, wrinkles around and between my eyes and other facial items I wish would disappear. Are they still there, yes. A week is not long enough to see full results. But are they better. Uh...YES! My skin is super soft and has had no irritation at all. The puffiness I experience in the morning is gone for sure. The wrinkles, they are there but much less noticable. My skin looks and feels better. 

It takes around 3 months for a cream like this to show full effects so I will update if things change but for now. Amazing. I love the product, how my skin looks and feels and the fact that I have had no irritation is great for my normally sensitive skin. For $15.95, I have not found a product at that price for something this good.

For more information or to purchase, click here.

Advanced Night Repair Cream and Best Retinol Moisturizer 1.7 fl. oz. with Chronocyclin, Retinol & Echinacea Stem Cells - An Anti Aging Treatment and Daily Moisturizer Cream for Men and Women

No comments:

Post a Comment