Friday, December 16, 2016

Majestic Pure Arabica Coffee Scrub, 12 Oz - Natural Body Scrub for Skin Care, Stretch Marks, Acne & Anti Cellulite Treatment, Helps Reduce Spider Veins, Eczema, Age Spots & Varicose Veins

Majestic Pure has nailed it again with this great smelling scrub. I love how it feels exfoliating my skin and then softening it with great moisturizers, coconut oil and even brown sugar! I apply it in the shower, and rub it in a circular motion on my thighs and it does help circulation and give the appearance of the dimples looking it better. I love it more for how it makes my skin feel overall. I wouldn't recommend using it on the face (even though it says you can) because it can be a bit rough on sensitive tissue. Very happy with another Majestic Pure product.


No comments:

Post a Comment