Friday, December 9, 2016

Natural Feelings Fashionable Cozy Soft Big Grid Winter Scarf Wrap Shawl for Women

This is my first purchase of a Natural Feelings product and it won't be my last. This off-white grid patterned scarf is 100% very soft acrylic and is super comfortable to wear. I like more lightweight scarfs that don't bulk up around your neck and feel heavy all day. Even though this scarf is fairly large at 39 inches by 78 inches and could be used as a pashmina (around your shoulders), it wraps nicely around my neck, doesn't itch and lays perfectly keeping my neck warm all day. The neutral colors are nice and I have received plenty of compliments on how soft and pretty it is. The material is woven well and has a slight fringe on the edge. I washed mine in cold already and laid it flat to dry and it came through looking like it did when it arrived. Very pretty scarf and it comes in other colors, too.

Just my opinion and I'm passing it along after being provided a sample to test.

For more information or to purchase, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment