Sunday, December 11, 2016

YAHA Women's Short Sleeve Breathable Running Workout T-Shirt



My sister-in-law competes in marathons and is always looking for quality running gear so when I drew her name for Christmas, I went on the hunt and found this awesome Yaha workout shirt. It arrived quickly and in a nice box that had the shirt inside a nice bag.

The shirt color (green) is very pretty and looks just like the picture. The material is 65% Nylon and 35% Polyester so it shapes your body well and has give to it. The fabric is designed to keep moisture away from the skin and dry quickly while keeping the skin cool which is one of the top items my sister-in-law requested for her running gear. I inspected all seams and found it stitched (double) well and with no loose threads or mis-sews. 

The touch of the fabric is very soft and it really does stretch nicely. I ordered a medium for her and she is 5'6 and 120 lbs so this should fit perfectly. i have pulled this out of the box several times now and wish I'd have gotten a larger size for myself and kept it just because it looks so nice and feels so comfortable. May have to make another purchase really soon. ;)

Very happy with the purchase and hope my sister-in-law feels the same. For more information, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment